Covid-19 Vaccine Scheduling
We have Covid-19 Vaccinations.
- Currently we have Moderna for any person over the age of 18.
- Please click here to fill out the Registration form.
- Then click here to schedule yourself.
- We will post our sign up weekly.
- If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
Who is eligible?
Everyone 18 years and older are eligible for a Moderna mRNA Vaccine per WA STATE DOH Guidelines. There are no restrictions based on previous age groups or employment status. You do not need to be our primary care patient. We are vaccinating anyone who is eligible.
What is the Cost?
There is zero cost to you as the patient whether you have insurance or no insurance. However, to cover the costs of maintaining, administering, and reporting the vaccine usage to the DOH and CDC, GPC will bill your insurance (Private, Medicaid, or Medicare) or use the uninsured portal to cover our providers and clinics time to administer. As a small privately held small business we rely on these funds to pay our staff to support the public health and DOH guidance to administer the vaccine.
How do I schedule an appointment?
How do I register?
After signing up – please fill out this registration form.
Make sure to include your email on the form so we can contact you if there is a problem with your registration.
What should I bring to my appointment?
- Please arrive 5 minutes early.
- You must wear a mask or will be given one while in our office.
- If you have insurance, please bring your insurance card. You do NOT need to have insurance to get a Covid vaccine.
- Expect to wait 15 minutes after the vaccine for typical observation time; 30 minutes if any history of anaphylactic reactions.