Scheduling Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Currently we have Moderna for any person over the age of 18.
- Currently we have Pfizer for age 12 and up. We expect to have younger children’s vaccines once they become available and authorized.
- You will need to complete your online registration form prior to your appointment. COMPLETE REGISTRATION
Click one of these links to make an appointment.
Who is eligible?
Everyone 18 years and older are eligible for a Moderna mRNA Vaccine per WA STATE DOH Guidelines. Everyone 12 years and older is eligible fore Pfizer mRNA vaccine. You do not need to be our primary care patient. We are vaccinating anyone who is eligible.
**If you are 65 years old or older, in a healthcare profession, or immunocompromised AND received the Pfizer vaccine more than 6 months ago; you are eligible for a booster.
**Moderna has not yet been approved for boosters and the FDA is meeting later this month.
What is the Cost?
There is zero cost to you as the patient whether you have insurance or no insurance. However, to cover the costs of maintaining, administering, and reporting the vaccine usage to the DOH and CDC, GPC will bill your insurance (Private, Medicaid, or Medicare) or use the uninsured portal to cover our providers and clinics time to administer. As a small privately held small business we rely on these funds to pay our staff to support the public health and DOH guidance to administer the vaccine.
What if I have more questions?
What should I bring to my appointment?
- Please arrive 5 minutes early.
- You must wear a mask or will be given one while in our office.
- If you have insurance, please bring your insurance card. You do NOT need to have insurance to get a Covid vaccine.
- Expect to wait 15 minutes after the vaccine for typical observation time; 30 minutes if any history of anaphylactic reactions.