Scheduling Moderna and Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccinations
- Currently we have Moderna for any person over the age of 18.
- Currently we have Pfizer for age 12 and up.
- Currently we have limited Pfizer for ages 5-11.
- Currently we have limited Moderna ages 6mo-5y.
Click one of these links to make an appointment.
Who is eligible?
Everyone 6months-5 years and 18 years and older are eligible for a Moderna mRNA Vaccine per WA STATE DOH Guidelines. Everyone 6 months and older is eligible for Pfizer mRNA vaccine. You do not need to be our primary care patient. We are vaccinating anyone who is eligible as the schedule allows.
**If you are 50 years old or older AND received the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine more than 4 months ago; you are eligible for a booster.
**You may get a booster with a different vaccine than your first series. For details see the CDC update. https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/p1021-covid-booster.html
What is the Cost?
There is zero cost to you as the patient whether you have insurance or no insurance. However, to cover the costs of maintaining, administering, and reporting the vaccine usage to the DOH and CDC, GPC will bill your insurance (Private, Medicaid, or Medicare) or use the uninsured portal to cover our providers and clinics time to administer. As a small privately held small business we rely on these funds to pay our staff to support the public health and DOH guidance to administer the vaccine. ***If you receive anything stating you owe money to Greenlake Primary Care for your vaccine please contact our office and disregard. There is no charge to patients for vaccination.*** ***If you receive a reimbursement check from your insurance company please endorse it and send to Greenlake Primary Care, 6800 E. Green Lake Way N. #200, Seattle, WA 98115***
What if I have more questions?
If you have any questions please use these web sites:
What should I bring to my appointment?
- Please complete your online registration prior to your appointment (this does not make the appointment). https://hipaa.jotform.com/211126374190044
- Please arrive 5 minutes early.
- You must wear a mask or will be given one while in our office.
- If you have insurance, please bring your insurance card. You do NOT need to have insurance to get a Covid vaccine. ***If you receive anything stating you owe money to Greenlake Primary Care for your vaccine please contact our office and disregard. There is no charge to patients for vaccination.***
- Expect to wait 15 minutes after the vaccine for typical observation time; 30 minutes if any history of anaphylactic reactions.