VACCINES – updated 9/23/22
- Schedule on Wednesday afternoons any vaccine we carry here!
- If you scheduled your Bivalent booster with us, please complete this form 24 hours prior to your vaccine. It is required for all patients and will impact our flow if not completed in advance.
- We are currently scheduling bivalent vaccines on Sept 23 for our members or parents of members. You may receive your flu vaccine at the same time if you are a member. After the 23rd you can either schedule on our vaccine scheduling page, call clinic, or get your vaccine when you see your doctor. You may now share the link to scheduling but please do not share this page.
- Moderna Bivalent Booster is for ages 18 and up who completed a primary series (Pfizer or Moderna) or booster >2 months ago.
- Moderna Pediatric 6 mo – 5 y will be offered on Tuesdays 3:30-4:30 – Please call clinic to schedule.
- Moderna 5y-11y and Pfizer 12 and up will be offered on Wednesdays 2:30-4:30 (can receive flu at same time once available). We will not have Pfizer bivalent – this is for first series or boosters for teens only. Use the link above to schedule.
- Email COVIDVAXINFO@greenlakeprimarycare.com with questions.
We have regular dose flu for our members. You can receive your flu when you get your COVID vaccine or schedule on Wednesday afternoons at this link: vaccine clinic
If you are over 65 we typically recommend high dose flu – this can be received at pharmacies that offer flu vaccines.
Seated yoga with meditation for everyone. Thursdays at noon for 30 min with Alison Solam. Log in and say hello, then you can turn off your camera.
RESOURCES – QUESTIONS FOR YOUR DOCTOR
- How long should I isolate when I have/ have been exposed to COVID?
- Where can I get my vaccine records?
- Where can I find a COVID vaccine you don’t carry?
- What’s going on with Monkey Pox?
- How can I learn about my heart disease risk? Mayo Clinic Statin Decision Aid
- What is weight inclusivity at the doctor’s office?